Also in Moray Community Hospitals:
Telephone: 01542 882526
Fax No: 01542 882317
On 28 April 1877 a meeting was called by Mr William Longmore to consider a proposal to build a cottage hospital for the parish of Keith. By January 1879 the committee had raised £2,185 and decided to start building the hospital, to be called "The Turner Memorial Hospital" in memory of the late Dr Robert Turner.
The Hospital now provides services for the population of Keith, Fife-Keith, Newmill, Drummuir, Rothiemay and the surrounding areas (approximately 8000 people).
Many changes and expansions have occurred following the original opening in 1880. The most notable dates have been the addition of the two Kynoch Wards in 1893, and the extensions and renovations completed in 1926 and 1992.
Turner Memorial Hospital has 22 beds providing medical care, rehabilitation, assessment, palliative care and convalescence.
Consultant Led Clinics:
Other Services / Agencies Using Site: