Routine Sexual Infection Testing and Contraception are available at your local General Practice.
Get in touch with Grampian Sexual Health on 0345 337 9900.
Grampian Sexual Health @ The Aberdeen Community Health and Care Village:
- Monday, Wednesday 8.30am-5pm
- Tuesday & Thursday 8.30am-6pm (please note we are closed every second Thursday between 1.15pm-3.45pm for staff training)
- Friday 8.30am-4pm
When you attend any of our clinics you will be asked to complete a Registration Form (pdf) and a questionnaire to help us make sure you are seen by the best person. To save time at the clinic you can download the forms here and bring them with you.
Please ensure you use the correct questionnaire for Male (pdf) or Female (pdf) and complete them as fully as possible.
Information about services provided and how to find us is available here.
All medications, vaccines and consultations are free and confidential.
All patients wishing to be seen at Dr Gray's hospital must contact 0345 337 9900 to ensure that a clinic is running on the day they wish to attend or to make an Elgin appointment.
There are several free and confidential clinics held at Dr Gray's Hospital. They take place in the Main Outpatient clinic on the Ground Floor.
We offer all methods of contraception, pregnancy testing, free condoms and lube and testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
There are some daytime and some evening clinics. The days and times these take place can vary from week to week so it is really important you phone first.
Please call the Aberdeen Health Village on 0345 337 9900 and ask for an Elgin appointment. The receptionist will need to ask you a few questions to make sure you get an appointment with the right person as not all the clinics offer all services.
Information about services provided, clinic and drop in times and how to find us is available here
Local Sexual Health Clinics
For contraception, emergency contraception, sexually transmitted infections testing & treatment and unplanned pregnancy advice...
Peterhead Health Centre
- First Tuesday and third Thursday of each month
- 1.30pm-4pm for booked appointments. Appointments are made through GP referral or self-referral (call 0345 337 9900 for an appointment).
- Second and fourth Thursday of each month
- 10am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4pm for booked appointments. Appointments are made through GP referral or self-referral (call 0345 337 9900 for an appointment).
Chalmers Hospital, Banff
- Every Monday
- 2pm-3pm for booked appointments. Appointments are made through GP referral or self-referral (call 0345 337 9900 for an appointment)
- 3pm-5pm - Drop in service
Exchange Street Clinic - Service for gay & bisexual men and men who have sex with other men
The Exchange Street Clinic is based inside the Aberdeen Drug Action (ADA) building entered from Exchange Street, Aberdeen. View the location on Google Maps.
The service provides free, confidential sexual health information, testing for sexual infections, including HIV, free condoms and signposting to other services.
- Every Thursday
- 5.30pm-7.30pm - drop in service (last drop in time is 7.30pm)
Call 0345 337 9900 for further information.
The Exchange Street Clinic is for men who are symptom free.
If you have symptoms, contact 0345 337 9900.
The Scottish Government's Sexual Health Scotland website has information about sexual health. Whether we're part of a couple, in a new relationship, have many partners or are happy and relaxed with no sex, everyone needs to take care of their sexual wellbeing. This website has lots of information on sexual wellbeing including how to know if you need a test or where sexual health services are in your area.